Tuesday, September 11, 2012

School starts


Well school actually started a month ago but we have been busy.  The new school the kids go to is amazing.  It is the school I have been looking for.  The teachers actually comunicate with us.  We had  a parents night instead of back to school night where the teachers told us what the kids would be doing when and how things would run in the class.  I was really happy about this.  The kids have planners they bring home everyday with their assignments in them and we have to sign them everynight.  I really feel like I am more involved.  The kids finally get to ride the bus which they love.  The bus stop is right around the corner which is nice to.  The have already made new friends arnd are really enjoying this school.  I can't believe that Aaron is in fifth grade and in his last year of elementary school.  When did I get so old. 

1 comment:

Macey said...

Cute kids, so happy for you guys!