So I guess I have been pretty busy with school starting this week and I have started to watch a friend's kid on Tuesday and Thursday. So with three and sometimes four in tow it has been a little hectic. Aaron of course has been so happy to be back at school He has some of his friends from kindergarden in his class but of course he is meeting new people. To be honest I think he just is glad to be out of the house doing stuff. Thomas is doing more and more each day. He stands all the time I am just waiting for the steps to come. He wants what ever some one else is playing with and is getting quite vocal in telling you you aren't doing something he wants. I find him when he wakes up from his nap. Standing at the edge of his crib screaming watching to see me come through the door. Oh so fun. He really is a great baby. We love him. Here are some pictures to enjoy.
2 comments:
Hey Tricia, This is Kim, Jenn Biggs, Sister. I was just wondering how your sister Betsy is doing. Does she have a blog. Anyway let me know at either no1missionary@hotmail.com or on my blog www.mkclowards.blogspot.com. Thanks
Tricia,
So fun to here from you! I can't believe how big your kids are! Where has the time gone? Thanks for letting me know about your blog--now we can keep in touch. I love that memory of you coming to the facility--that meant I got to get away:)!
Post a Comment