Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memories

I got this off a friends blog so I thought I would try it because it could be super fun.

1. Leave a comment with a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and read friends' memories of you. If you leave a memory for me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll do the same for you. If you don't have a blog (shame on you!!), I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.This should be fun.

It is always fun to think back on friends that we get to stay in touch with. And since all my friends move away that is all of you. A friend who just moved away said that is why I have Dave he can't move away from me. I just have realized that all and I do mean all my friends move away. I make really good friends and then they move. This is all of you starting from when I was little through high shcool (yes you Jen) up until just recently (you Kristi) of course I still love you all.

4 comments:

Macey said...

Oh, my fond memory is when you and Sarah, who were both prego, invited me, the newlywed, to walk at the mall with you. Good times.

allison said...

fond memories of the princess leah costume you made for amanda. very creative!

Anonymous said...

hey, can you send me your parents mailing address? I am gathering addresses for wedding announcements. Thanks. My email is alanna.powell@jordan.k12.ut.us or you can leave it on my blog.

It's all about the "Crew" said...

Oh! I have lots!

I remember when we went to Jr. Prom. I borrowed Betsy's teal Prom dress. I loved it! I had to pick up a guy I met at a stake dance all the way in Davis, and bring him back for it. You went with Ket?

I remember we asked some guys to Sadie Hawkins -you, me and Geri. We went to my house after to watch a movie, and we ALL fell asleep.

I remember we always had lunch together at the Mormon table (unless it was raining/cold- then it was in Bailey's or Gelpke's classrooms)- and remember when we tried to talk Phil into a Mormons vs. JW laser tag game?

I remember how we hung out at Grad Night and we Sumo wrestled- and I won!

I remember comforting you in the restroom at the stake dance when Joseph dumped you.

I remember when we made St Paddy's ties for the guys.

I remember how badly we goofed off in seminary with Brother Christensen especially about the Gazeteer.