Saturday, October 11, 2008

My genius

So Aaron had parent teacher conference this week. I went it really expecting Aaron's teacher to tell me that he is a good kid but just normal or at least like everyone else. I guess I should have known. He told me Aaron is reading at the end of third grade level and his math skills are in the second grade area. Anyway I guess I shouldn't be to surprised with the reading since I can't seem to find enough time to read but I just thought all first graders read that much. I hope that he can always keep his love of reading and keep doing so well in school. It is so nice to hear great things about your kids. It makes you feel like you are doing something right.

Manny is doing really well in ballet and really loves it. Every week she can't wait until Thursday so that she can have her time. She really loves to dance around and show off what she can do. I am amazed at how graceful she is considering I am hand eye cordinatingly challenged. I hope that she can keep up with everything. I might put her in tap lessons in the winter and see which she likes better. I am sure it will be tap because it makes more noise. Maybe I am setting myself up for headaches.

T is doing great. I can't believe he will be 1 in two weeks. He has already taken a couple of steps but still knows crawling is faster. We have been calling him fang lately because he has got both fang teeth on the top and the two middle on the bottom. He really looks like a vampire. Too bad I already got him a cute skunk costume. Well got to run.

1 comment:

allison said...

very cool! too bad to reverse feelings are so true when my kid messes up. azure won't stop biting. it is stressing me to the max! thanks for sharing your good news.