Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thomas turned one











So this year I didn't make a fun cake. There was so much going on and we got a coupon for a free baby cake from Safeway so I picked up this cute square cake from Safeway on Saturday. Now Saturday was Thomas's actual birthday but we had so much going on that we didn't have time for cake. The cake sat in the fridge until today after church. Well I should have realized that it would be pretty cold and the frosting would get hard from being in the fridge. So Thomas goes to get into the cake and can't break any pieces off. My son is so smart. He just started sucking on the cake. It finally warmed up and he could get some in his mouth and every where else. He was very happy and enjoyed the cake alot. Hope you love the pictures.

1 comment:

allison said...

that's one happy little man.