Monday, November 24, 2008

The end of ballet











Thursday was pretty sad. Thursday was the last day of Ballet. It was really fun to see all Manny had learned and how much of a great listener she is in class (at least I know that she listens to someone) She really loved it and now I am counting the days until January when she starts tap and then in March she is going to do Gymnastics. I am really glad that we have such a good rec center and classes for her to take. I thought about putting her in preschool this year but thought that just one year would be better so she doesn't get bored and bossy. I can't believe only one and half years and then Kindergarten why does time fly so fast.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I found your blog through Macey's, through Courtney's. . . I've been so slow at my own. Looks like everyone is growing so fast and doing well. Fun to see pictures!