Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break







I am so glad that Aaron will go back to school on Monday. I am so tired of Amanda and Aaron fighting. The only nice thing is not having to get up on time, not that my children let me sleep in all that long but I have enjoyed the extra half an hour. I am sure that this summer is going to be full of fights and arguments. I need to look into something for Aaron to do this summer.

Well the Relief Society birthday dinner went really well. I am so glad that it is over. It was a lot of work and took a lot of time to prep. We had a culture night and had food from China, Mexico, England, Italy, and of course USA. It was really well attended, probably the most people I have ever seen at an activity. I guess that means it was a success. Now on to plan the next acitivity. It really never ends.

So who out there is excited for Twilight to come out tomorrow. I get to go to a Twilight part tomorrow. Kind of excited. I guess I am just a bookaholic. I really love to read. I think it has rubbed off on Aaron. They just tested his reading skills again at school and now he reads at a fourth grade level in 1st grade. I am amazed at his knowledge. We have also been working on his science project for the fair. He is doing what helps a plant grow better Milk, Soda, Water, or Lemonade. Aaron's hypothesis was that the soda would grow the best because it had the most other stuff in it. The Lemonade is growing the best. Just for those of you who ever try this don't leave the plants in the house. Milk growing really stink. I was trying to find the sippy cup for like two days before I realized it was the stinky plant.

Amanda started gymnastics yesterday. Of course she loves it. She loves anything. She is so active and loves participating in everything. She loves primary and it is a joy to hear her singing the primary songs all day. She really loves to sing (she didn't get that from me)


Dad is doing well and has now had two weeks of radiation and chemo. Mom says he is just getting tired and looks like he has a bad sunburn. Dad says he is fine and will everyone stop expecting him to be horrible all ready. He is so funny. When ever I call he always says I'm fine stop worrying.

Can't wait for conference in a few weeks it is always great to hear from the prophet. I hope all is well with you and yours.

2 comments:

Alan and Sara Olsen said...

Your kids look very cute in the new pics! I bet you are glad when school breaks are over :)

allison said...

i did that science experiment in school... and the milk one grew magots. yuck.