I know I haven't written any of our goings on in a while and we have had some fun stuff happen. Of course Amanda turned four. I can't even believe how big she is and that she is four. I still remember my tiny little baby. She started primary and loves it so much. She is always singing the songs even if it isn't the right words. She loves being big enough to go. Nana and Papa got her a mattress for the top of the bunk bed and most of the time loves sleeping up there. She never wants to slow down.
Aaron lost his third tooth on Valentines Day. He has lost three teeth and has eaten two of them. He just is so worried about it hurting when it comes out that he waits until it is so lose that he eats it when he is eating lunch or dinner. It is pretty funny. I love the notes to the tooth fairy. Dear tooth fairy. I am sorry I am ate my tooth again. Please still give me money. He was sick this week and had to stay home from school. The first time this school year and was so upset he doesn't have perfect attendance anymore. I am glad that he loves school.
Thomas has been so clingy lately. He is so sweet at times but it is really driving me crazy that he doesn't want anyone not even dad. I know I will look back later and wish he still wanted to sit with me but i just want some space now.
So Dad is doing well. He got his cat scan back and it was clear so they will start treatment on Monday and then a week after that start radiation. I am amazed at my Dad's strength and his faith in the plan of salvation. Some days are harder than others. No one wants to think about losing their father or the possibility but e cry and feel a little better that that day may be a long time from now. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.
1 comment:
Sorry to read about your dad. I hope you find much to bring you strength. On a brighter note, that is a way awesome birthday cake!
Post a Comment