Friday, July 15, 2011

some of our vacation















We had so much fun with my Mom in California. The kids love being with Mom and getting to do things we never get to here because it is hot or we just have no room. Like play outside, play in the backyard, go see the ocean, the beach, trees(just kidding we do have trees in arizona but not redwoods), and just spend time with family. One of the days we went to Muir Woods and had so much fun. The drive was crazy only because I don't love windy little roads but I did alright. We were able to download from the national parks website for muir woods a scavanger hunt that the kids loved. We had to find certain things along the path and find clues in signs that were out and find a treasure chest at the end. (Aaron was dissapointed their were only stickers in the treasure chest but I thought it was really fun) Anyway I will post more later.

No comments: