So when we were in California we did so many more fun things with Nana. It is such a joy to see my kids around my mom. They really love her and have so much fun just doing ordinary things that she makes fun becuase she is there. One of the days we went to a place near the city that had a beach. It was called Crab Cove in Alameda. If you are in the area and have a chance go. It was so much fun. It had a beach the kids could play in and big fields to run in. I took some of may favorite pictures of mom and kids there. I am so glad that we get to spend this time with her and the kids really get to know her. It makes it hard to know they don't have these times with Dad but I know he is watching over us all. Mom and I also got to go to the temple to work on her family history that we found from the man in Germany. We are almost done with all 200+ names. The other neat thing we got to do at the temple was seal Dad to Grandma and Grandpa. I can't tell you the feelings we felt kneeling in the temple and doing that for Dad. Somedays I really miss him but I feel so close to him in the temple and I am greatful for the peace the temple brings.
Thought I would drop in a picture I took from Mom of Dad this was on one of there cruises to Central America. Dad loved taking Mom to see the world.
1 comment:
What a great time. It is always nice to spend time with family. It must be hard to not have your Dad there but I'm so glad you can find peace and comfort and feel his presence in the temple.
Post a Comment