Thursday, July 26, 2012

swimming

I am hoping this works because I have never tried to do a video but I can take them on my ipod and so we will see.  Aaron and Amanda are taking swimming lessons again.  This is like the fourth year for Aaron and only the second try for Amanda.  Aaron just is having a hard time and I guess in part is my fault.  I mean I have never really enjoyed swimming and drowning is one of my biggest fears (doesn't help that we have some friends who lost their five year old to drowning)  I don't take them swimming often but I feel it is really important for them to learn.  Well this was the last day of lessons and they have improved a bunch.



Aaron's video is pretty good but this little girl kept walking in front of me when I was filming Amanda



Amanda is the one swimming in the pool not jumping in the pool.  I missed the jump sad

1 comment:

Our Biggs Family said...

Hey Tricia,
Thanks for your comment. My mom has been diagnosed with Uterine Cancer. It's still hard to process, as I am sure you are well aware. She met with the specialist Monday and has a surgery scheduled for Tuesday for a hysterectomy. Then they will be able to determine the next stage of treatment. We are hoping it was found early enough but it is just a waiting game for now. Tell your mom hello for us! Thanks again for your thoughts.