Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Got to love Sesame Street

Did anyone else see Sesame Street today. It really was so funny. They made fun of High School Musical today with Preschool Musical. It really was funny and since that is the age of my kids it was funny. I still haven't seen High School Musical but it makes me laugh how much there is out there targeted towards that movie. I know I am probably the only person who hasn't seen it. I am glad that Sesame Street is still on. Isn't it amazing that it is still on. I mean I remember watching it as a little kid. It teaches good things and my kids really like it.

I also had some thoughts this past Suday come to me while I was in the mother's lounge with Thomas. I am really glad for the chance to go to church. Even on those Sunday's when I don't really get to hear any of the talks or lessons. I still could feel of the spirit and the love Heavenly Father has for me while sitting in the quiet of the mother's lounge. We are blessed to have our church buildings that are such nice places to go to.

5 comments:

allison said...

i have not seen high school musical either. i'm also proud to say that my daughter does not own a barbie, yet. she has been asking for one for a while... but until she earns her own $ i don't see it coming out of our budget!

Kari said...

Trica, you need to get with the times! I enjoyed High School Musical. Of course I watched it when it premiered on Disney Channel with my sister.

Wow, Ally has several Barbie's. I don't get what the big deal is about Barbie actually. I know a lot of people who don't like her. Because of her boobies. I don't mind because I don't want my girls to think boobies are bad. They are just body parts...

Macey said...

I wasn't watching Sesame Street, but Kiley was and I heard the song-very funny. I love Amanda in her tutu!

It's all about the "Crew" said...

Haven't seen it either. But, i think I probably should some time.

Brittanie said...

Sesame Street always makes me laugh! I love PBS. =) I'm jealous that you've got your daughter in ballet! I keep forgetting to sign my girls up! Such cute pictures!!