Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Somedays

So the Relief Society program went really well. For all the hard work I thought we had a lot of people come. Our ward can be hard at times to get people out and we actually had 35 people come. That is really really good for our enrichments. It seems like my days just go by in a blur sometimes. I have started babysitting a little girl in our house and at times I feel I don't have a minute to myself. Thomas just got a new tooth yesterday and so he has been clingy. Manny has been her usual wonderful self. I love her to death but sometimes I just wish the attitude would take a break. I guess I am not in the greatest mood so maybe shouldn't be commenting on anything. I will try to think of something positive today.

3 comments:

Kari said...

I'm glad the Enrichment went "well". hehe. Three year olds, bah. At least Ally is in school now.

Our Biggs Family said...

That is so wonderful that you had such a great turnout for your enrichment. Everyone has days like that! Hope things look up for you soon.

allison said...

it was fun to see you on sunday. i cannot believe how much thomas looks like manny did. wow. oh, and tell dave no one should have 4 motorcycles.... i was so dumb founded/jealous when he told me. sorry we didn't get to talk longer. i cannot believe you are in enrichement, again/still.