Tuesday, April 14, 2009

life

I decided that I needed to change my blog some. I know it isn't that exciting but it is different. Life just keeps on going. I am so amazed that I just turn around and the kids get bigger and this school year is almost over. Aaron only has five more weeks of 1st grade. Oh I can't believe he is growing up. He lost another tooth today. He really looks like a jack o latern. It is really fun. Manny is her normal girly girl. She already thinks she needs to be five even though she just turned four. She asks me when her birthday is. Thomas goes into to Nursery next Sunday. Where did the time go. I hope all is well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know,right??? We sure enjoyed getting to know you guys. Pretty soon, we will be saying, "When did they get old enough to have their own kids???" Talk to you soon!