Not that it is a big shocker because I usually get bored with my hair and cut it but I did try something different. I really like it although my hair doesn't do exactly what I want because it is to heavy. Anyway here is a picture. It is suppose to be like Alice from Twilight. Anyway the picture isn't so great since I have to take it of myself.

OH just so I can brag about my smart son a little. He got third place out of all the first graders at his school on his science project. Yeah Aaron.
OH just so I can brag about my smart son a little. He got third place out of all the first graders at his school on his science project. Yeah Aaron.
5 comments:
Whoa, it's a splitting image of Alice-very cute!
Cute hair cut, I like it! Congrats to Aaron on his Science project. You've got quite the scholar on your hands!
I like it, Tricia! I don't know anything about Alice from Twilight but I think it looks really nice on you! That is great about Aaron's science project.
I love it. I can't wait to see it in person on Sunday!!! Does Dave like it?
Cute hair! I can't believe how big your kids are! I agree, where does the time go?! Good to check up on you!
Post a Comment