Monday, April 27, 2009

Too much in one weekend






So Thomas turned eighteen months and Aaron turned seven. Lets start with thomas. Of course all of us mormon moms wait with baited breath for our little ones to finally hit eighteen months and it has been the same with us. The hallways get really boring after a while and we really want to know what is going on and listen to a lesson or two. So I have been blessed in this area that none of my childre have screamed or even seemed to care that I was leaving them with strangers but my luck ran out. Thomas would have none of this nursery thing. I was downstairs teaching my sunday school lesson and sudennly I could hear him in the hallway screaming his head off. I had to stop my lesson to go out and get him. He did not want to be there with out me. Good thing yesterday was my last sunday school lesson so now I have the time to help him with this. I should have realized he would be this way since he goes to almost no one and is still nursing once a night. Oh boy the joys never end.
Aaron also had a big weekend since it was his seventh birthday (by the way Happy Birthday to you Elijah Kari where did the time go. Weren't we just in the hospital) He is getting so big and so smart. He is going to pass me up one of these days. He is really into this show called Ben 10. About this kid who can turn into ten different aliens to save people. It is interesting. So he wanted a Ben 10 birthday cake. Ben has this watch that is green and black so that is what his cake looked like. Aaron liked that is all that counts right. We wish all the family could have come but hopefully we will see them soon. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Isn't it strange? Next year we will be baptizing them. I'm starting to feel old now. Happy birthday Aaron! Elijah was my hard one in nursery. It does end eventually. I had a very similar weekend, no month. It has been crazy.