Tuesday, July 7, 2009

life marches on

I know I probably don't write on here as much as I would like. Isn't that how I feel about my journaling attempts. Oh well it is the attempt that can only get better. So we have been enjoying the not so hot June that we had until this week we realized that July is going to bite back since it is suppose to be 110 by Saturday. Ugh that is just too hot to move. Anyway about the family. Things are going well. Aaron and Amanda are taking swimming lessons thanks to Nana. We love her. It is so funny to see them as they are getting braver and braver in the water and what they still won't do. I am glad that they are getting this chance so they aren't like me who still doesn't really like to swim. It is still my worst fear that I will drown. I know I am old enough to get rid of that fear but it is still there. Anyway Last week Itook thomas to see the ENT doctor (ear nose and throat) it brought back such fond memories of my childhood (not really) I hated seeing the ENT man. The doctor pulled out the nastiest globs of wax I have ever seen. Seriously I wanted to barf. Then another hearing test because maybe it was the wax all along. It still wasn't good so now it is waiting on the insurance until they will okay the surgery for tubes. I hope soon. Although Thomas is picking up some new words like NO. He loves that word. No to everything. Other than that we are pretty boring. All of our friends are gone or on vacation . No one wants to stay and play with us. I am really excited to see Harry Potter next week for my birthday. But we aren't thinking of the birthday just getting out with my handsome husband WITHOUT my children to see a movie. Yeah (Thanks to Misty for watching the kids) I guess I will post again sometime. Hope your summer is going great.

2 comments:

H A L to the G C's Ma said...

I have a feeling there was a statement in there indirectly directed at me. I'll be home in 3 weeks!!! Maybe thw weather has to learn how to behave first.

Kari said...

We are the only ones not on vacation. I'm really bummed.