So we have been waiting to hear from the doctors office to see what the insurance said about Thomas's surgery and they called today. I am so greatful the doctor was able to convince the insurance that they really needed to do this and so on Aug 7 Thomas will get the surgery for tubes in his ears. I am so excited and can't believe that that is like a month away. I just know that his whole world is really going to open up for him and that it will be a huge change. Just thought I would share my happiness and let you all know the updates. Thanks for all. Yeah!!
2 comments:
That's great news Tricia! Good luck!
Wow! For the first little while you guys are going to have to whisper so he doesn't freak out. It will be a whole new world. A new fantastic point of view....Okay I'm a nerd give me a break it's 2am!!
Post a Comment