Friday, August 7, 2009

glad the day is over

So Thomas had his surgery today. After getting up at 5:30 this morning to get to the surgery center by 6:30 Thomas surgery started around 7:50 The doctor was out to tell me all was well by 8:05 He did great before and during the surgery. No one told me about the hour of screaming hysterically after wards that was to occur. Thankful he finally passed out from exhaustion and is now much better and acting like nothing happened. I am really glad we got this done and so thankful for all the help I was given today. I am also greatful Dave could give Thomas a blessing last night and show our children the importance of the priesthood.

Thomas waiting for his surgery to start Look how happy he was


Aaron started second grade yesterday I can't even believe that he is that old. He was so exicited and glad that he got a male teacher again. I am very happy that Aaron is so excited and happy to go to school everyday. He really loves to learn and I am amazed at all he teaches me. In fact today on the way home he told me that he knows what the L and U on the car door is for. "Its for Locked and Unlock mom because Unlock has a U and Locked has an L don't you know mom" How did I ever get by with out all his knowledge.


All ready for second day

Amanda cant wait to start preschool we are trying to get her in headstart but are waiting for a referral that Thomas speech therapist is giving us. We have really been blessed with a lot of things. I don't know what I will do with all my time. That will be very weird.

The kids took swim lessons this summer and had a blast. I can't believe aaron went from not putting his head under the water to jumping off the diving board. Of course Amanda had to jump also.
Aaron diving in the water
Amanda on the diving board

3 comments:

Kari said...

Ah,um, yea...they scream afterward. It is awful. Words cannot express how horrible it is. I hope it all went well. I'll try to call you this weekend.

Alan and Sara Olsen said...

Aaron looks like such a big boy with his backpack off to school... very cute!

Macey said...

Your kids are gorwing up so much! Hope T is doing well.