Monday, November 9, 2009

halloween

race car driver
cinderella

dracula
The kids had a great halloween. They got way too much candy and even Thomas learned to say Trick or Treat and hold out his bucket. The ward party was a lot of fun and the kids loved playing all the games and decorating the back of the van. I really think next year I am not doing the pumpkins. Three pumpkins later and my back was killing me but they did turn out really cute.



Dad's surgery was this past Wednesday and thankfully it went well. The surgeons are pleased with how it went. They did have to take a piece of bone from the top of his sternum (however you spell that) and scrap a rib. They however didn't have to do the skin graft they thought they would need to do. He got to go home from the hospital on Saturday which was nice since it was Dad and Mom 45th wedding anniversary. My parents are amazing. I hear that number and I think of old people but I really don't think of my parents as that old. I just hope Dave and I can make it that long. I am blessed with such a great example.

2 comments:

Macey said...

Fun! Cute kids and the pumpkins look great :)

Alan and Sara Olsen said...

Those pumpkins look great! I'm glad your Dad is doing well :)