Well Sunday was Thomas's second birthday. I can't believe he is two. He is such a joy and I love having his sweet spirit in our home. Since his surgery I am amazed at how much his speech has improved. Every day he learns new words and lets me know what he needs. He really loves his brother and sister and wants to go and do everything they are doing. I am looking to more fun and joy with him. Here are some pictures to remember the past two years.
Thomas at birth. What a day that was

This is one of my favorite pictures of Thomas because really how do you sleep like this but he was sound asleep. I love it.

Thomss first birthday. He sure loved that cake.

Here was Sunday. Thomas loves loves Sesame Street. I think I did okay with the cake.

2 comments:
I am impressed with your cake! That is great. I love the different pictures of your little Thomas. He is such a cute boy. I am so glad you are seeing so many benefits from his surgery!
Will you come up and decorate Sterling's cake, his b-day is on Tuesday...and we aren't picky ;) j/k Looks like a fun boy and a fun day!
Post a Comment