Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nine great years




So today is our nine year aniversary. I have truly been blessed to find such a great husband. I love him more today than when I married him. We have had our ups and downs who doesn't really but he puts up with all my craziness which is alot. He loves me when I am not looking so hot and when I am in "mom" mode. He loves our three beautiful children and wants the best for us. He is such a hard worker and I am so greatful for all the hard work he does for us. I know that he wants us to be better and have the chance to be together forever and for that I am greatful. I hope you know how much I love you babe. Happy aniversary!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Macey said...

I love those pics, have a happy day!

Kari said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations you guys!

Sybrina said...

I've never seen your wedding pictures! Beautiful! Congratulations on 9 yrs!