Thursday, January 28, 2010

the new year

so I am excited for this new year. I can't believe that Aaron is turning eight and that he will be baptized. May 1 is the big day. Dave and I will also celebrate our ten year anniversary this year. Amanda will start Kindergarten in the fall. It is a really big year for our family. This past year I would say has been a struggle for us but I have really seen the blessings we have gotten from obeying our Heavenly Father. Yes our house is too small for us but we have been blessed that the kids are so good about it. I really have felt inspired to know how to make our small home more livable and able to fit us all. I am so blessed to have a husband who no matter how much the economy is crappy is working so hard to keep us afloat and in the right direction. I am also so glad that Dave has the ability to work on our cars. I am so amazed to hear how much people spend fixing cars and knowing that Dave has saved us thousands of dollars. I can't wait to see what Heavenly Father has in store for us this year. I love a new adventure.

1 comment:

Kari said...

YES! They are being baptized the same day! How cool is that! Of course, they are born a day apart! lol That is how I feel about Matt fixing computers, btw. People spend ALOT of money on fixing computers.s