So I can't believe that Amanda is five. I so remember being in the hospital having her and being so excited to have her sweet little self in our family. I didn't know there was a diva in the hiding. She really has been so excited today and for the past couple of days counting up to her birthday. Every day asking Aaron how many days until her birthday and calling Nana to tell her how many days till the big day. She woke up this morning at 6:20 because she was so excited. We went to the park for play group for RS and she was so excited to take cupcakes and share them with everyone. She told Aaron this morning to stand next to her to see how much she had grown last night. I told her that she didn't just grow last night and she told me that yes you get bigger on your birthday so she is almost as big as Aaron now. LOVE IT!!!! She really is the life of any party and has so much energy. Although don't get on her bad side she really has a temper and is stubborn be on belief. (don't know where she got that) She is really smart and I am amazed at how much she already knows about the gospel. We were talking about Joseph Smith first vision at FHE and she really knew the story. She is so much fun. She really is all girl and loves anything girly. I do love that part and am so happy that we have our little girl. We love her so much.
Baby Amanda only a few weeks old

Amanda's first day of nursery.
Princess Amanda at Princess's on Ice
Five year old Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment