So Saturday was Aaron's baptism day. It really was a bittersweet day for me in more than one way. It was so exciting that Aaron was baptized. He has been so excited for the day to come and I am so proud of the decision that he made to join Christ's church. He is really a great kid. He told me afterwards how good he felt coming out of the water and also when they confirmed him. He looked so wonderful in his white clothes and It just makes me think when the next time I see him in white he will be in the temple. I am so happy for my son and all his good decisions. The sad part of the day was that my parents weren't able to come. Dad is not up to traveling and that was the sad part of the day. I am greatful though through everything I still know that this life is just steps in our path to return to Heavenly Father. Aaron is taking some of his first steps to return. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us and that we may not always like that plan but we have to learn and get through this life. I love you Dad. I am glad that you got to talk to Aaron on his baptism day and that you support us in our good decisions.
This is my favorite picture. They love each other (Thomas would not stand in the picture)
1 comment:
What a great day! Congrats Aaron!
Post a Comment