Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lowes Free Projects


So this morning Aaron and Amand and I went to Lowes and got to make fun school buses. It is the program they have called Build and Grow. You can find it at http://www.lowesbuildandgrow.com/. It is totally free. You get the whole project use a hammer while there. You get at cute apron to take home (you can see the kids are wearing them) and a badge to put on your apron for every project you complete. The kids did one about two weeks ago a bug box but I was at the temple and Dave took them so I didn't have any pictures. I think this is great and the kids really enjoyed it especially Aaron. In two weeks they are making a dog lease holder. I know that we don't have a dog but maybe they can use them as Christmas presents (if you get one know they are made with love) And then at the end of Sept a fire truck. Anyway thought I would share. Check your Lowes its great.

2 comments:

geri said...

Fun!! I tried to sign my girls up to go but the local one was full and I didn't want to drive 1/2 hour for it. :$ Aw, well...I ended up sick anyway. I'll check out the other projects to see if we'll be around. Your kids are adorable!

allison said...

thx for the tip. i've noticed these before but forgot about them.