So this year both Aaron and Amanda started school. It has been so quite at our house. I only shed a couple of tears when Amanda walked off to Kindergarten without looking back once. She is so excited everyday to go and can't wait to get up in the morning. In fact she is usually the first one up waiting until she can get ready for school in the morning. She loves to tell everyone that her new friend at school name is Elly (just like her elephant). I am sure that the girl must love that but they are always together in the morning playing. Amanda was a little put off that she doesn't get to sit next to Elly at school but I told her she has to make lots of friends. Aaron is also liking being back at school. He is glad to have some one to play with besides Amanda and also since school started Scouts has also started up again. And as Aaron tells me "I wish Scouts was every night" Thomas is a little sad. He has told me a couple of times that he misses Amanda. He is just so much quiter with just him. I will admit it is so nice going to the grocery store with just Thomas. I can't believe how much I get done.
No comments:
Post a Comment