Monday, August 23, 2010

okay just had to share

okay so I just wanted to share and maybe brag a little. So I finally found three codes for the Amazon deal on Diapers. Yeah I found three codes that stacked and I got a box of huggies 120 diapers delivered to the door for $3.24 Yeah that is great and I appreciate eveyone who told me about the deal and that I could do it.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I just realized there is no like button on blogger. lol

H A L to the G C's Ma said...

I tried it and it wouldn't let me stack coupons. I did get a box of like, 250 foe $20. or something like that. It's cheaper than what I would have gotten in the store anyway. I have a bunch more coupons if you want the codes for them. Let me know!