Friday, May 9, 2008

The Great Elephant hunter

So many of you know that Manny has a treasured elephant that goes everywhere with her. We have tried to find a duplicate of it but there isn't one and hers is getting to look very "loved" Anyway lately she has been leaving it in lots of different places as she gets interested in other things at peoples houses or the store so I have started the great job of Elephant hunter. I never thought that I would get to have such an exciting job but I am quite good at it.
Here are some examples of places we have hunted for Elephant. (she doesn't have a name just Elephant) We found her in the sock basket. That one was a hard one because we hadn't even seen Manny over near the sock basket. One night I went out for RS for girls night out to come home to caos. Elephant was missing. Mommy to the rescue Elephant was at the neighbors house. We went to the video game store and she hid it behind the sample gaming systems. Daddy was sure that she hadn't brought Elephant to the store but Mommy knew better and of course found her. The car parts store Elephant was left on the shelf. Boy Elephant sure has an exciting life. Anyway I just found it to be really funny.


So some of you asked for a family picture so I have been trying to find a picture of all of us. I think I might have one. Look a little later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was fun to see a family picture. I love the story of the missing elephant. The things we do for our kids!