I realized that while reading over my post that I spell horribly and type the wrong thing but hope you all get the right idea.
Anyway back to Manny, she has started to play this new game and I think it is so funny. When ever you asked her to bring you something like a diaper or something else she brings more that one thing and holds them behind her back and says to pick which hand. The really funny part of it is that most of the time she picks something really big like Aaron's lunch box and you can really see what she has. She really thinks she is so funny and sneaky. She is just so funny. She also wanted me to post a certain picture of fairy Manny so here it is.
3 comments:
I love her princess outfit. It is so fun to see pics of your cute kids. You need to put a family picture on your blog too! Do your parents still live in Suisun? If so, you will have to let us know when you come to visit and we can come down to see you. We only live about 1 1/2 from there.
Hey Tricia! Darling start on the blog! I love Amanda's nickname -Manny.
I really am so glad you started doing this. Just keep going! I have missed hearing how you've been!
HI Tricia...this is Jen's little sister...remember me? I saw your comment on Jen's page and thought I would say hi. I love seeing pics of your kids. I love the princess outfit and she seems so happy in it! :)
Post a Comment