Sunday, May 4, 2008

Well let's try this out

I don't know how this will go but I thought I would give it a try. Aaron is almost done with Kindergarten. It is unbelievable how fast this year has gone. He is getting so big and is learning more and more each day. Part of it is sad that he loses a little bit of his innosence with going to school but at the same time he is coming to learn about making food choices and making bad ones. I am amazed everyday at what he learns.


Manny of course is Manny. I wonder some days where she came from. She is so full of attitude and independence. I am amazed at how much she wants to do and at times she can still be my little angel. Although one minute can turn into the next and she has grown horns but we still love her.



Thomas is getting more and more curious and what his brother and sister are doing. So far he tends to be very calm but we shall see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how did you find our blog? It was neat to hear from you and see pictures of your kids. We live in Manteca, CA right now. It will be fun if you keep up with the blogs. They are a lot of fun and I find it a great way to record the little things that happen each week that are so easy to forget...but so fun to remember when I take the time to record them. Hopefully we will hear more from you.

Macey said...

Your kids are so funny Tricia. Yay for the blog!