Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Funny things

So I've heard some great things during our trip and thought I would share some of them.

Me: Look out the window there's water (one of the rivers between Lodi and Rio Vista)
Manny: It's the ocean!!!
Me: No Manny that is just a river
Manny: Oh :(


Aaron: Jake (a cousin) has so many legos
Me: That is really great
Aaron: Can't I live here
Me: Daddy would miss you
Aaron: They have room for him too

Me: Look there is the ocean
Manny: The real ocean and a red bridge
Me: Yeap the real ocean
Manny: Ohhhh I like the red bridge

Anyway the kids have so loved being here and playing with all their cousins and seeing all our family. I am so glad that we got the opportunity to come and I am not excited to return to the 105 temps in Arizona but miss Dave

1 comment:

Our Biggs Family said...

Those really are funny. I am glad you had a good trip. We will have to touch base sometime. IT ended up being a really crazy time for us as well as we found out we were going to be moving and are in the process of trying to get all of that taken care of. We hope all goes well with your dad.