Thursday, June 5, 2008
Family
What a blessing it has been to be here in California during this time. We thought this would just be a fun vacation but so much has happened and my testimony has truly grown. Many don't know that dad was diagnosed with tongue cancer and on Monday went in for surgery to remove about 1/3 of his tongue and about 15 lymph nodes from his neck. It has been amazing to be witness to some blessings and to feel the spirit so strongly that everything would be fine. I feel so blessed to have the gospel and to have wonderful parents. The whole family got together on Sunday to be together and enjoy one another. What a large family we have grown into. I am amazed at the wonderful people all my sisters and nieces and nephews are turning into. Because of dad's surgery we haven't gotten to do everything we orginally wanted to but we have been happy just being with family. Thanks for everyone's prayers and support. I love my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear that. Glad you are with family during it all.
Post a Comment