Isn't this the best picture of me and my sisters. I feel blessed to have such strong women in my family.
The picture of Manny and Jake was taken at the Nut tree park in Vacaville. The kids had such fun playing there.
The other picture is of Thomas and Roxy (barb's youngest). They are only nine days apart.
3 comments:
It was fun to see pics of you, your sisters, and your mom. You all look great. I am so glad you could have that time together.
How fun to hear from you! So glad you found me. Your family has grown, I see. I hope all is well and will look forward to hearing more about you from your blog. :)
Wow! Awesome to see Betsy again! Her face looks exactly the same! I didn't know your other sisters that well. But, it is always neat to see people you once knew but don't see anymore.
Post a Comment