Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Glad to be home now remind me why we live here

Okay so I really am glad to be home but does it have to be so hot. We were definetly spoiled in California. My kids could actually go out to play and not roast to death. It was so nice. The air conditioner didn't have to be on every minute so you wouldn't die. Other than the heat it is nice to be back to some normalcy. Home is great. Sleeping in our own beds is great. Dave is great. Anyway I forgot one of the best quotes from our trip and wanted to share. When we told Aaron and Manny about my Dad's tongue this is what Manny had to say.

Manny: Why did Papa eat rocks?
Me: What
Manny: Well Papa ate rocks that is how he got a booboo on his tongue
Me: Huh
Manny: Papa don't eat anymore rocks okay
Papa: Okay I won't eat anymore rocks
Manny: Good

Aren't children the funniest thing. I guess that is just how Manny understood things in a three year old brain. She really is funny most of the time. thankfully Elephant didn't have any lost episodes in California and came back in one piece. We love you all family thanks for the fun.

No comments: