Tuesday, June 24, 2008

her own way

So i have started potty training Manny. I know you are thinking 3 1/2 isn't that old. We actually tried earlier but with the newspaper during the day it didn't work and then going to California I just didn't want to deal with it. So I waited. Anyway she started on Friday and she was about half and half on Friday and Saturday. She go and then have an accident all day. Then Sunday she said she didn't want to wear a pull up to church she wanted underwear but I couldn't have her peeing in church. ANyway I told her if she didn't have any accidents next sunday she could wear underwear then . Anyway so She hasn't had any accidents since then. Even woke up Sunday night around 1am crying because she had to go potty. She went and then went to bed. She really only does things her way. We still love her.

No comments: