Tuesday, July 8, 2008

ahhh they are the same




Manny on her 1st birthday Thomas eight months old
So I found these two pictures the other day and realized that my children are the same or at least look just like the next. I thought it was pretty funny. If Manny didn't have pink I don't know that we could tell. You all can see and be amazed

4 comments:

It's all about the "Crew" said...

That is so amazing!

Our Biggs Family said...

They really do look alike. ISn't it crazy how when we see pics of them about the same age we can see it!

Tricia said...

The really funny part is that they look just like there Dad at that age. Somedays I remind myself that they are mine too. Got to love it.

allison said...

too cute! it's fun to see and hear how you guys are doing.