Saturday, July 5, 2008
Some days why do we bother
So our fourth of July was oh so fun :( Not really Thomas started out with a fever and wouldn't eat anything but nurse so all he wanted was mommy. We think he is teething (at least no fever this morning) anyway so he was really cranky all day. Dave had to work part of the day and was pretty tired and hot!!! by the time he came home. I thought it would be fun to let the kids run in the sprinklers but then they thought it would be fun to put their bikes on the sprinkler head and break it. Ugh. We decided to barbeque and went to start the grill and realized that we were out of propane. So thankful we borrowed some from our neighbor to heat our food. That was the best part of the day. Dave did a great job with the food. Then Dave went to take a nap before we had to leave to go see the fireworks at eight. By seven it was pooring rain and we were wondering if there were even going to be fireworks. We still decided to go and jumped over the huge puddle out side of our house to get to the van. We go up to Oro Valley to see the fireworks and the whole time they are going on Aaron is telling us we need to move the van so he can see better and just being a pest. Of course on the way home they both fell asleep. I just remind myself we are doing this for the memories and to spend time as a family. Oh what a day. Thomas kept me up all night. I am tired. Bye for n ow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just wanted to leave a little note to let you know I saw the July 5th up date. I enjoying seeing the pictures and hearing about the family. These are the good times that you will look back on and they will put a smile on your face. Love Mom/Grandma Tegan
Post a Comment