So on Saturday we went up to Chandler because they opened a brand new lego store. They were building an eight foot high R2D2 which of course is aaron's favorite and he really wanted to go. All the kids got to participate and build a big brick out of legos and then the bricks were given to the builder guy who place them in the right spots on the big R2D2. Of course I forgot the camera and didn't get any pictures. I even tried looking around the mall for a disposible one but couldn't find one. Ugh anyway it was so fun and the kids got a certificate that says that they participated and has a picture of the big R2. Anyway it was a lot of fun and Aaron just loves legos. Did everyone know Legos are Danish. I didn't anyway Legos are Aarons favorite toy to play with. I am amazed at all he builds and comes up with. Each part has a specific purpose in his builds. It is great.
Manny also impressed me by not having any accidents on the two hour drive there and back. She really is doing great and she got to wear her panties to church. She was so excited.
Well the worst has finally come for Thomas. He is crawling. Ugh I wish we could have postponed this. I know you all are thinking I am a horrible mother because I don't want my baby to crawl but I just know he is going to get into everything and I worry he is going to get one of Aarons Legos in his mouth. The longer he didn't move the less chance for death. He is really funny to watch as he learns this new skill. He really is doing the military crawl. Sometimes he does get up on all fours and pushes forward to move it is pretty funny. I can just see in his eyes and he looks around at all the possibilities that he can now reach. He is such a good baby.
Dave and I have to speak on the 13th which I am a little anxious over. One of watching all three while the other speaks is dangerous. The other thing is that they gave us a really small talk to base our talks on. I don't know how we will both get two talks out of it. That's all for now.
1 comment:
I was told once that by your 5th child (if you make it that far), when they start to figure out how to walk, you KICK them back down.
Post a Comment